June 27, 2017 –
This one is so good! It seems like we always have at least two bananas that we just can’t make it around to eating, this is the perfect option for them!
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup melted coconut oil (or olive oil)
- ⅓ cup honey or maple syrup
- ¼ cup milk or Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2-3 medium bananas)
- 1¾ cups white whole wheat flour or regular whole wheat flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips, optional
- Pre-heat oven to 325F. Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, oil, honey, milk and vanilla for 2 minutes. Stir in the bananas, flour mixture and chocolate chips (or any other add ins of choice.
- Pour batter into greased pan, sprinkle with some more cinnamon, raw sugar, or banana slices (optional) Bake for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes, slice and enjoy!
See original post here