June, 29, 2018 –
Raindrops on roses (but I dont like rain)
And whiskers on kittens (im more of a dog person)
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens (gloves are the way to go, mittens are too constricting)
Brown paper packages tied up with strings (okay I do like this)
These are a few of my favorite things!!!
HEY GUYS! Welcome to my June edition of my “Favorite Things”!
As you can see from above, we dont all like the same things. However, I am going to list a few things I tried out this month that I am LOVING! And when you love something, dont you just wanna share it? I’ll link all of the items below!
- Confidence in a Cream by IT Cosmetics: 2 words- GAME CHANGER! I have the worlds dryyyyyyyyest skin! Its so bad! You know when you water a plant and the water just gets sucked up super quick? Thats my face with any moistureizer. I’ve tried a lot of different products and this stuff is the winner! ITS MAGIC IN A BOTTLE! Like seriously. It doesn’t feel too heavy, it doesn’t affect my makeup and it even firms up your skin and evens out skin tones! I love it!
- Audible- GUYS! Have you ever tried an audio book??? I thought they were just something for old people who like to go on a lot of road trips but NOOOOO… they’re AWESOME! They have been so good to me! I listen to them all the time! When I drive, when I work at home, when I workout, YOU NAME IT! They are amazing! https://www.audible.com
- Girl Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis- This was the first book I listened to on Audible! I really enjoyed it! I basically only listened to it at the gym and it totally kept me interested enough that I didnt realize how hard my workout was! Haha! https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/girl-wash-your-face-rachel-hollis/1126606426?ean=9781400201655#/
- Podcasts- I also recently discovered how much I love Podcasts! It totally makes sense though. I love listening to radio broadcasters talk when I am driving so podcast just make sense for me! My favorites are “Awesome with Allison”, “Goal Digger” and “Rise Podcast”.
- Clean Simple Eats- I like to eat pretty healthy but sometimes its hard to know what to make that tastes good and is good for you. These cook books explain to how track your Macros and have meals that have exact measurements for your fats, carbs and proteins. Austin and I have been trying a new recipe for 3 weeks now and we are hooked! They all taste SO GOOD! This is 100000% worth the buy!!! https://cleansimpleeats.com
- Drive in Theaters- This is Austin and I’s favorite date night activity!!! For $8 per person you can go to the drive in theater and watch 2 movies! THATS SUCH A GOOD DEAL! Its also fun because we can bring our dog! We have a little Subaru that we fill with blankets and pillows and watch the movie from the back! Its so nice!
- Mattress Topper- We bought this soley for the reason to make our Drive in Theater experience more comfortable! We just lay this in the back and we are set! Its so comfortable! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GP4RM7Y/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- Everybody Always by Bob Goff- I enjoy reading before bed because it takes 60 years for my brain to turn off to sleep. This book is a great read for that reason! It is so uplifting and leaves me feeling happier every time I read from it! Since reading it and applying its teachings I can feel it helping me become a kinder and more friendly person! https://www.amazon.com/Everybody-Always-Becoming-Setbacks-Difficult/dp/0718078136
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown- AUSTIN IS HOOKED! I personally haven’t read these books but Austin started this trilogy and is already almost done and its only been a month! Theyre a good attention getter book! I’m not one for intense books (intense anything really) but Austin thinks these books are awesome! https://www.amazon.com/Red-Rising-Pierce-Brown/dp/034553980X
- Kenmore Grill- Austin and I bought a grill this month and we are seriously obsessed! Grilling has now become my new choice in cooking haha! We got ours off of Craigslist but I’ll link the original! Its great! Super easy to use and all the food tastes amazing! I hate chicken but grilling the chicken has helped me over come that! https://www.sears.com/kenmore-2-burner-black-patio-grill/p-028W006256600001P?intcmp=ken-pdp-buy-cta